The Project Development Support Team was established to assist the Fundraising Secretariat in enhancing the university’s ability to raise grants and funds, and opportunities in that area for the development of new and existing projects.
The team is composed of faculty members and staff with experience in fundraising and proposal writing. The secretariat is comprised of administrative staff who have proposal writing experience.
The Project Development Support Team and the Fundraising Secretariat work under the supervision of the Vice President for Community Affairs.
Duties of the Team and Secretariat
- Developing and enhancing the fundraising performance of the university units;
- Coordinating the networking efforts with funders in line with the university mission;
- Supporting the university units in fundraising;
- Forging the skills of the university units to prepare successful fundraising proposals;
- Establishing an entity that is responsible for documenting and archiving the university’s fundraising activities and data;
- Establishing a unified platform that seeks to enhance cooperation between the university units in exchanging data, and disseminating information related to fundraising programs;
- Developing advanced methods in fundraising to be adopted as part of the fundraising activities of the university’s institutes and centers.
- Raed Eshnaiwer (The Office of the Vice President for Community Affairs); Secretariat Coordinator
- Nadine Khoury (The Office of the Vice President for Community Affairs)
- Rima Hamdan (Media Development Center)
- Dana Maadi (Advancement Office)
- Rana Haj Yaseen (Office of Grants and Contracts)
- Hania Nasser (Institute of Law, and the Office of the Vice President for Community Affairs)
- Nadia Fawadleh, Administrative Assistant- supports the secretariat and team in organizing, coordinating and archiving.
- Mustafa Mari (coordinator, Institute of Law and the Office of Vice President for Community Affairs)
- Amir Khalil (Office of Grants and Contracts)
- Olga Batran (Center of Continuing Education)
- Yousef Hasouneh (Department of Computer Science)
- Weeam Hamoudeh (Institute of Community and Public Health)
- Osama Mimi (Center of Continuing Education)
- Iyad Tumar (Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering- Faculty of Engineering and Technology)
- Mustafa Jarrar (Department of Computer Science- Faculty of Engineering and Technology)
- Jamil Salem (Institute of Law)